Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mission Trip Report


From Board member Larry Bein:
God's Grace to you,
The 7 of us have returned, and we are all thankful for the privilege of having been used by the Lord in some way for what He is accomplishing at Casa Mami. It was such a joy. The highlights:
1. being around Elma and hearing of how God displays His prayer-answering grace
2. being able to accomplish all of the tasks that she had in mind
3. working together in total harmony and unity
4. watching Jason Yates (one of the crew) grow before our eyes in his relationship with the Lord
5. being able to give support and encouragement to Glen as he found out about a possible life-threatening parasite in his son - and finding out that the Lord answered prayers and Brandon does not have the deadly, untreatable kind of parasite after all
6. watching the children warm up to us, and us to them
7. eating the best food I've ever eaten at the best resturant I've ever eaten at --- and all affordable!!

We were all ready to get back home, but I suspect we will all be anxious to return after a while. I am now concentrating on the website as my next project, along with prayer for the Lord to work in my brother-in-laws heart when I speak to him about becoming a donor for the orphanage. Please join me in prayer for both of these matters. I'm still tired, but recovering quickly. I'm just so thankful that the Lord allowed me to serve.
God Bless,
Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home